Onlike is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a group of passionate content marketers, which believes that originality and accuracy are both essential in building a unique brand identity and in ensuring a longstanding, valuable alliance with our clients. Our portfolio is comprised of well-known local and national brands. We think, we create, we strategize, and we make echoes in the process, which reach, influence, and make a significant impression on the target audience. The team made up of professional photographers, videographers, designers, writers, and creatives ensures a wide range of inventive, personalized solutions for our clients.
Want in? Let’s do something great together! Have a coffee with us on Zoom! The coffee in on us (we are not kidding).
We are waiting for your application at email@example.com if you:
• have a very good knowledge of Romanian, Hungarian and English;
• are creative and have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• have at least 1 year of experience in digital marketing;
• have experience in managing social media accounts and using social media tools;
• are experienced in managing and understanding an email marketing campaign;
• have basic knowledge of mainstream digital marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Analytics)
• have basic technical skills – a little HTML and Photoshop or you can learn quickly;
• are a responsible, organized, ambitious person;
• are a sociable and communicative person, and you smile at the idea of working in a team;
• have experience in creating online marketing strategies and tactics and have knowledge of inbound marketing principles
• have good knowledge of Microsoft Office – primarily of Excel
• have a results-driven, detail-oriented and proactive personality
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have to:
• identify trends and insights;
• track website traffic flow, and post updates (blogs, news, campaigns);
• implement and analyze performance metrics;
• measure and assess goals, ROI;
• plan, create and schedule daily newsletters;
• occasionally manage social media accounts, and create a content plan;
• manage Facebook Ads campaigns.
What we offer:
Enthusiastic, youthful, and happy team;
Dynamic, motivating environment;
Opportunities to advance with us and grow together with the agency;
Home office option;
Training opportunities, also abroad.
January 17th is the resume drop deadline.